For the health and safety of our visitors and staff members, we ask you to take a number of precautionary measures into account duringyour visit.
From 1 November 2021 onwards every visitor from the age of 16 to the Fort of Eben-Emael needs to present a valid Covid Safe Ticket (CST) and an identity document to gain access.
Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory from the age of 6.
Children under 16 and school groups do not need to present a Covid Safe Ticket.
A Covid Safe Ticket is a personal vaccination certificate, test certificate or recovery certificate obtained in a member state of the EU or in the United Kingdom or Switzerland.
- Do not enter the fortress if you are ill
- When entering, please disinfect your hands with disinfectant gel
- Wear a mouth mask
- Follow the indicated route and respect the indications.
- Electronic payment is strongly recommended.
- Follow the guidelines provided by our staff and contact them if you have any questions.