Individual visits are possible on the days marked in green (see below).
A set route in your own tempo. The museum, the underground base and an approximately 750m (half a mile) walk through the vast tunnel system, with special attention for the heavy explosion at the ground floor of an artillery casemate.
Reservations are not required for this visit.
Individual visit with a guided tour at a fixed hour in French or Dutch.
On the days marked in green (see below), guided tours are offered in Dutch and French at 11 a.m. and 1.30 p.m.
The tour lasts 1h30 and takes visitors to the command post, the filter rooms, and up into the gun room of an artillery casemate.
There is an extra charge of € 5 for adults and young people aged 12 to 18 to take part in the tour.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Last entry à 2 p.m.
- Open daily during the Eastern holidays. Closed on Eastern.
- Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Last entry at 2.30 p.m.
- Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Last entry at 2 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lunch break from 12.30 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- The fort closes at 4.30 p.m.
- Open daily during the autumn holidays. Closed on 1 November.
- Open every day during the Christmas holidays. Closed on 24, 25 and 31 December and on 1 and 2 January.
- The fort closes 2h30 after the last entry.
- The average visit lasts for approximately 1.5 hours.
The underground barracks are heated. In the corridor system, there is a constant temperature of 11° C. Please bring a pullover and closed shoes.
The underground barracks and the museum are fully accessible. The individual visit requires the use of many stairs and is therefore not recommended for less mobile visitors. the circuit is not accessible with a wheelchair.
|Adult 18+||10,- €|
|Senior 65+||8,- €|
|Youth from 12 to - 18 yo||8,- €|
|Student with student card||8,- €|
|Reduced price / Promocode (*)||8,- €|
|Child from 7 to -12 yo||4,- €|
|Child under 7 yo||free entrance|
|Person with reduced mobility||4,- €|
(*) On presentation to the ticket office of a Belgian valid teacher’s card, a valid membership card/subscription from a partner of the fortress, a valid discount coupon, voucher or promotion card.