The number of participants may be changed up to 2 working days before the day of the visit by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If you do not respect this deadline, you will be invoiced the total number of participants listed on your booking.
Visits must be cancelled no later than 2 business days before the day of your visit by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide 1 guide for every group of maximum 30 participants. An additional guide will be provided as of 31 participants and for every additional 30 participants. The guide(s) will await your group at the entrance to the fort, on the agreed date at the designated time. The organisation has the right to cancel the visit in case the group is over 45 minutes late, without any notification. Call to notify us of delays at + 32 (0)4 286 286 1.
Damages to the amount of €40 will be charged for every guide that was booked in case of such a cancellation or if the group fails to turn up.
With your visit you accept to respect the following rules.
- please respect the memory of the soldiers killed in the fort
- the patrimony of the fort is vulnerable, please help us to preserve it
- respect and follow the guidelines of the guides and staff of the A.S.B.L. Fort d’Eben-Emael
- always keep your children in close vicinity
- please do not use food outside the cafeteria
- film recordings for private purposes are allowed, provided that the other visitors are not disturbed
- the A.S.B.L. Fort d’Eben-Emael rejects all liability by damage of vehicles or theft of bicycles
- the A.S.B.L. Fort d’Eben-Emael is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings