Visits by time slot every 15 minutes.
Online reservation recommended.
No reservation is required for children under 12 yo.
You can make reservations until 30th of September
Visit in group is not possible these days
Departure hours per time slot every 15 minutes, between 9:30 am and 2 pm, from Tuesday to Sunday. It is not necessary to make a reservation for accompanied children under 12 years old.
Respect the departure time of your slot. Unfilled places will be redistributed. A maximum of 15 people per time slot is accepted.
Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
Follow the outlined one-way circuit. There is no return possible.
You do the circuit at your own rhythm. The average time is 90 minutes.
Due to the given circumstances, the different levels and the exit of the fortress are accessible only by stairs. The elevator cannot be used. It is hence not possible to visit with wheelchairs nor prams.
The exit is via defence block 2, located 200m from the entrance and the parking.
There are no guided tours, but our staff members are present on the route.
For the health and safety of our visitors and staff members, we ask you to take a number of precautionary measures into account during your visit.
- Do not enter the fortress if you are ill, positive for the COVID-19 virus, contagious, in quarantine, or if you have the virus characteristics.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
- When entering, please disinfect your hands with disinfectant hand gel.
- Respect the rules of social-distancing. Keep an adequate distance of 1.5m at all times.
- Follow the indicated route and respect the indications on the floor.
- At the entrance of each room, the number of people allowed will be indicated.
- Do not touch the objects and panels on display.
- Electronic payment is strongly recommended.
The only public sanitary facilities are located nearby the entrance. They will be cleaned on a regular basis.
Follow the guidelines provided by our staff and contact them when in doubt or when you have any questions. Our staff members can impose further restrictive measures if necessary.
The cafeteria is closed and the vending machine has been put out of order.
Admission fee per person
Adult: € 8
Reduced admission *: € 6
Children 7 – 12 yo: € 4
Children -7 yo: free admission
* senior citizen 65+, 12-18 yo, students (with student card), wheelchair users, discount cards
Accepted payments: debit card (euro countries), credit card (Visa, Mastercard), cash